Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Introduction to Doggy World



On this blog, I'll be posting pictures and background information of almost every type of dogs on a weekly basis. Also, there will be a poll to vote, which different questions and topics will be discussed. You see, dog owners love sharing their experiences and stories about their dogs to other dog owners. Every time I take my dogs to the beach, park, and pet store, I meet some adorable and beautiful dogs. Usually, the owners of these dogs I meet have some interesting stories about their dogs.

Let me introduce you to my two precious little ones. Bella, a Terrier mix, is almost three years old. We took her in as our own when my fiance's brother didn't want her anymore. Lucky, a Pomeranian, is turning three years old this December, and he was given to us from another relative. I love these dogs as if they were my kids. They are very loyal, and my fiance and I have so much fun with them.

No comments: